Heidi started racing bikes in college at Seattle University and quickly rose through the ranks of collegiate road and cyclocross in the USA. She became professional with Rally Cycling in 2018 and since then, has grown into her strength as a savvy all-arounder and reliable workhorse on the road.
You will most likely find her sending it off-the-front for her team in the breakaways in almost any race. In her fourth season now, she’s landed on the podium in Europe during stage races, earned her first pro victory in the United States, and worn sprint and mountains jerseys in races like the Vuelta a Burgos and the Tour de ’lArdeche.
Heidi was born and raised on an island in the Pacific Northwest and loves using the bike to explore everything there is to see in the world. When she’s not cycling, she’s often shooting photos with her film camera, going rock-climbing with friends, making coffee, or eating a pastry.
- 1st, Sprint Classification, Setmana Valenciana 2021
- 1st, UCI 2.2 Stage 2, Tour of the Gila 2019
- 2nd, UCI 2.1 Stage 6, Tour de ‘lArdeche
- Leading the 100km breakaway at the Tour of Flanders, 2020
- Leading the Mountains Classification, Stage 2 and 3, UCI WWT Vuelta a Burgos, 2021