Tips for accurate foot measurement
- Take your foot measurement in a standing position while wearing your cycling socks.
- Please obtain a 3 digit millimeter measurement.
- example: 267mm or 26.7cm will provide the correct amount of data.
- Two digit measurements, like "26cm", does not provide enough data to determine size.
- Step 1: Trace your foot onto a sheet of paper. After you trace your foot take a ruler and make a line to mark the furthest point on all four sides as shown below.
- Step 2: Length measurement (Points 1 to 2 as shown below). Use a millimeter ruler to get the measurement of the longest distance from heel to longest toe (first or second toe).
- Step 3: Width measurement (Points 3 to 4 as shown below). Use a millimeter ruler to get the measurement of the widest distance of foot from side to side.
- Step 4: Repeat steps for other foot as your feet may be different sizes. Typically you will want shoes that accommodate your largest foot the most comfortably.